விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் தங்கள் விண்ணப்பப் படிவத்தை சமர்ப்பிக்கும் முன் இந்த அறிவிப்பை முழுவதும் கவனமாக படிக்கவும்.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 is scheduled for Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Engineering, Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates/Diploma candidates across the country. It is the common employability test like elitmus, AMCAT offered by TCS. The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT 2021 will be given below.
|வேலை வகை||ஐடி/ சாப்ட்வேர்|
National Qualifier Test (NQT)
B.E / B.Tech / Any Degree / Diploma
Any Batch (2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch can try)
Best in Industry
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions) -30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions) -50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions) -40 Minutes
- Programming Logic (10 Question) -15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding (2 Question) -45 Minutes (Optional)
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Buy TCS NQT Variant
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
- You can apply to any company that recognizes the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such a level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online at the following link as soon as possible.
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on the “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the signup process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test-related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
TCS NQT Syllabus & Exam Pattern for National Qualifier Test 2021 Click Here
TCS NQT Mock Test 2021- Online Practice Test for Freshers Click Here